Monday, March 3, 2008

Two places at once

I have been trying to get a good self-portrait lately to use for my profile picture for my blog, my myspace page, my photography website, etc. It is so hard to be behind the camera getting all the settings correct, making sure the focus is in the right spot, and making sure the subject looks good AND being on the other side of the camera at the same time. I have a remote to actually click the shutter.... that's the easy part. I have tried this a couple times and I can always find something wrong with every picture. Here's a few of the decent ones... notice I said decent and not good. And I always have a hard time knowing what to do with my arms...





trying to be serious here....

I guess I better just stick with being behind the camera....

3 comments:

Rosjuane said...

I really like #5. But I also like #1. I can't take pictures of myself either. I don't have a remote and that makes it almost impossible. Shelley is the queen of self portraits.

karen said...

I like the last one the best, but I don't think you've gotten the perfect one yet. Don't give up!

Julie said...

The second one is my favorite!