Monday, March 3, 2008

Saturday

We didn't do anything exciting on Saturday morning, but Abigail had a basketball game at noon. She's really improved compared to last year. I took a few pictures but I have definitely decided that sports photography is not my talent. Not only do you have to deal with terrible lighting, but everyone is moving... ha, ha imagine that!



After the game, we took the kids to Andy's mom's house (thanks Grandma Pam and Grandpa Charlie) so we could go to the annual Cattlemens meeting, dinner, and dance in Ferndale.

In the middle of the evening, we left Cattlemens and ran over to Fortuna to go to the auction fundraiser for Abigail's school's PTO. I spent a little more than I meant to at the auction, but it's for a good cause. Then we went back to Cattlemens for the dance part. We had a really good time and stayed out way past our bedtime....

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Even her profile looks like Andy!!!

karen said...

Cute pictures of Abigail in action! I hope I get to see the last game! Go, Abigail!!!!