Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Looking back

I was looking back through some pictures from when the kids were younger and I dug a couple off my hard drive, just for fun....

This is Abigail at Easter when she was about 2 1/2. Look how short and curly her hair was!

This was taken on Abigail's 3rd birthday when she got this tricycle. And our house is white in the picture. That looks so strange!

Andy thought it would be a good idea to share his Haagen Dazs bar with J.T. one night. He was not quite a year old.

"C'mon Daddy, give it back!!"

I love looking back at pictures from when the kids were small... brings back good memories!

4 comments:

karen said...

Cute pictures of Abigail & J.T.. Hard to believe they've grown so much! You two make cute kids!!

Julie said...

They are so little!

Julie said...

Okay I also have to say that J.T.'s face is hilarious in that picture where he wants the ice cream bar back!!!

. said...

It's fun to go back down memory lane isn't it?