Saturday, May 31, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
It's amazing how different J.T. and Abigail are in a situation like this....
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
J.T. helped me get one of the gates...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Not as easy as you might think.
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your significant other? Andy
3. Your hair? curly
4. Your pants? Lucky
5. Your father? cowboy
6. Your favorite thing? happiness
7. Your dream last night? unsure
8. Your favorite drink? water
9 .Your dream/goal? happiness
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your ex? ???
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Favorite shopping? online
15. Morning beverage? latte
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? trip
18. Where did you grow up? Loleta
19. The last thing you did? snack
20. What are you wearing? clothes
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? dogs
23. Your Computer? desktop
24. Your life? family
25. Your mood? goodish
26. Missing someone? sure
27. Your car? clean
28. Kids? two
29. Favorite hobby? Photography
30. Your summer? busy
31. Like someone? lots
32. Your favorite color? brown
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? unsure
35. Who will re-post this? unknown
Anyone want to try this?
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
The boys (and a few of the girls) had a great time playing in the water trough.... No one fell in this year (I think that's a first!)
Here is the winning team for the four-head, four person competition.... Lane, Justin, Justin and Lane (Andy presented them with silver spurs).In case you want to see...
After the competition, we had a few calves left to brand so we got Jeff (my brother-in-law) in there to help brand. It's a good thing he wasn't in the competition because he would've been disqualified in his ball cap, t-shirt, shorts and flip flops!
Overall, it was a great day! Everyone seemed to have a great time! Until next year....
I can't remember what these purple wildflowers are called but they were everywhere. I can't ever remember that there were this many....
Matt took J.T. and August up on the big rock so I could have a little break....
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
He was a pretty good sport about the whole thing and he didn't even eat any of the grass...
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The kids had a great time at the reception! They both love to dance, but J.T. has some moves that are pretty crazy! We aren't quite sure where he learned to dance like that....
Here's cousin Jaiden dancing up a storm...
Yeah, it was a long day...