Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Daddy's girl

Yesterday Andy took Abigail with him out the hill ranches. She was so excited to go. She doesn't get to go very often because of school. We got her all bundled up and off they went... (Can you see how foggy it was in the morning?)


I am pretty impressed with Andy's photography, even though it was only my little point and shoot camera.

I think that Abigail and Molly had fun playing together....

I went with my dad quite a bit when I was little and have fond memories of the days we spent out there (doing odds and ends, as my dad used to say). Hopefully Abigail gets to do this a little more so she and Andy can have their own memories.

1 comment:

karen said...

You're right! Andy got some great shots...he must have a good teacher! Abigail looks like she was having a wonderful time. The weather looks pretty chilly but probably warmed up later in the day. Abigail's pretty in pink!