Sunday, March 9, 2008

Some wonderful news.....

It's not really my news, but I got permission to share it! And its nice to have something wonderful to share after all the craziness on Saturday.

Guess who's going to have a baby??????

Yes, Mary and Jeff are expecting their first baby in September. The baby is actually due on my Mom's birthday, September 20!! Isn't that exciting?

I am so excited that I get to be an auntie and that Abigail and J.T. will get a new cousin. Mary told Abigail a couple weeks ago and the first thing out of Abigail's mouth was "Does Uncle Jeff know?" Isn't that cute? I don't think J.T. really understood at the time, but this weekend when he was at my parents' house, he wanted to call Auntie Mary to ask her "Who is going to be the borner (of the baby)?" I think we are going to have lots of questions to answer in the next year.... I am not sure I am ready for that!

2 comments:

karen said...

We're happy
about the upcoming little bundle from heaven. I'm sure Mary and Jeff are very excited. Hope it arrives on your Mom's birthday...that would be very special!!

karen said...

We're happy about the news of the upcoming little bundle from heaven. I'm sure Mary and Jeff are very excited. Hope it arrives on your Mom's birthday...that would be very special!!