Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"A Little Book of Wit & Wisdom"

I got this cute little book from Christina for my birthday called "A Little Book of Wit & Wisdom" that has some great quotations in it. I will share a couple of my favorites with you.

"It goes without saying that you should never have more children than you have car windows."
-Erma Bombeck

"Be wiser than other people if you can; but do not tell them so."
-Lord Chesterfield

"The wise man is not the man who gives the right answers; he is the one that asks the right questions."
-Claude Levi-Strauss

And my personal favorite.....

"One out of four people are unbalanced. Think of three friends- if they seem OK then you're the one."
-Anon

Thanks for the book and the card, Christina!

1 comment:

karen said...

Sounds like an interesting and entertaining book.