Sunday, March 9, 2008

First branding of the year

We had our first branding of the year on Saturday afternoon. Things went pretty well, until everything happened with my Dad. Luckily, everything turned out okay. Here's a few pictures that I took. It was a perfect, cloudy day for taking pictures.

Here's my dad on Tiger.....

This is the only shot I got all day with Andy smiling....

The cowboys are taking a break....

This is one of my favorite shots all day.... thanks to Gina Mobley for the inspiration!

This is just a quick shot I took of the branding irons heating up in the fire.

I like this shot too...

Here's the boss looking a little perplexed.... not sure why.

We have two more coming in the next five weeks.... As much as I love being out in the sunshine, part of me hopes for a couple more cloudy days to get some more good shots.

2 comments:

karen said...

Neat pictures of the first branding of the year...hope the weather stays good for the one at the end of the month.

Rosjuane said...

I love the boot and sturrup pic. I love reading your blog and seeing all the real cowboy pics!!