Sunday, August 24, 2008

School clothes

I usually try to take some photos of the kids in some of their school clothes a few days before school starts. Well that's TOMORROW!! Can you tell that I am excited! Anyway, it's usually pretty rushed in the morning and we are lucky to get a couple snapshots as we're walking out the door. Here's some that I took of the kids today. They weren't all that cooperative....

I will NOT look at you...


Even though I really struggle with J.T. during photo shoots, I usually end up getting better ones of him.

He can be so darn cute when he wants to...


I always try to get ones of them together but they usually don't want to be that close...

I really didn't like the ones I got of Abigail the first time so we went back outside to try again. And these are much better! You know what makes her laugh and have a natural smile is blowing raspberries! Funny huh?

And she got a haircut on Thursday too. She is very proud of it. We had about 3-4 inches cut off and it looks so cute!




Now we can just try to get a couple family snapshots before school and be on our way....

7 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Awww... your kids are so adorable!!! You got some great shots of them!

--sme said...

They both have such playful, energetic faces....they must be a joy in your life!

Amy said...

You've got a couple of cuties, great shots of them!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Great shots of the two of them together. I love the last ones of dh she looks so happy.

karen said...

It's off to school they go! Looks like they're all set. I also
love their new backpacks for the year!

Reds said...

Love these! Great idea to have a photo shoot before the first day of school!!

Jess said...

They are so cute in their new clothes! Great idea getting their back to school pics early, I wish I had thought of that. We were so rushed on the first day.