Monday, August 11, 2008

Adorable

On Saturday morning I had the pleasure of taking some photographs for this family. The main purpose was to get some of this adorable 2 year old, Miss Layla... I love that she has curly blonde hair and blue eyes. It is so much different than doing photos with my two brown-eyed, brunettes. Isn't she gorgeous???

Her mom got a little frustrated because she didn't want to cooperate too much. It didn't bother me though... I am much more patient with other people's kids...

Here's a little storyboard I put together of my three favorites of her... (I think you can click on it to make it bigger... if not, the three photos I used are below).




Here's another one of my favorites...

We took a few of Layla and her brother Asa...

And we did manage to sneak in one family one...

I really enjoyed doing this. It doesn't hurt when you such an adorable family to shoot either....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of the little girl. So lovely and colorful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! she's adorable :D

Andrea :D
www.smallpotatoes.typepad.com

Angela2932 said...

These are lovely! I especially like the first photo of the little girl with the lollipop. It's the expression on her face that absolutely makes the photo! Welcome to POTD.

Angela2932 said...

Oh, I just wanted to also let you know, so you don't get discouraged, that you might not get lots of comments on this first post, because some will have already finished commenting for the day by 4pm (I was slow today.) Usually, people post on the thread the night before around 8 pm. . . . just to let you know!

Anonymous said...

I love the story board! It is one of the best that I have seen.

Helena said...

Darling! She has such cute expressions.

Amy said...

She is just PRECIOUS!!! These are all beautiful shots, they're going to LOVE them!

Rosjuane said...

I'm so the mother who gets aggrivated!! Just ask Shelley how I was at our last shoot. But I'm going to be trying to ease my clients into the not posed not looking at the camera family pictures that are popular right now. I have come to realize after my last ordeal with my family that it just makes it easier for everyone. Great job. I'm sure she will be shocked that you got great shot regardless. People forget that we are professionals and even if they think all is falling apart it usually works out just fine. That's what we do!!

*Jennifer* said...

ahhh, these are so cute! that little girl has beautiful hair!