Friday, August 22, 2008

On the way home

The past couple of weeks have been very busy on the ranch... probably our busiest time of the year. It's when we wean the calves from the cows, ship the calves to one of the ranches closer to town, and pregnancy-check the cows. I made four trips out to the hill ranches over the past two weeks. Some days I just had to deliver lunch to the crew, but a couple of days I had to help. My big job is recording which cows are pregnant and how far along they are (according to the vet).

I took a couple pictures on my way home on Wednesday so I thought I would share...


And Molly got to ride home with me....

It is such a relief to have that done! And things went really well too! Thanks to our parents for helping out with the kids while we did this. We couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: