Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby shower

I haven't posted lately but it's been a crazy couple of weeks. This past weekend my mom and I went down to Walnut Creek and San Francisco to see my very pregnant sister and attend a baby shower. It was a wonderful event and Mary got more than she will ever need for the baby! Here's a few pictures....

One of my mom's gifts to Mary was her own baby blanket...

These little cookies were at our places on the table. Aren't they adorable?


It was a fun weekend. We ate way too much, shopped a little, and had a little girl time!

1 comment:

karen said...

It looks like Mary was havig a wonderful time. Those cookies look like the ones from the baby shower I went to in San Rafael last month...they were rattles, buggies, and baby shoes done with blue & white icing. Glad you all had a fun time.