Monday, August 11, 2008

A first!

A few minutes ago, J.T. and Abigail were fighting over something. He had it in his hands and she was trying to take it from him. I got after her a little and tried to tell her that you can't just take things from people. You need to ask first... and ask nicely! And if they won't give it to you, then you have to accept that.

In true Abigail-fashion, she started with the "yeah-buts" and I just put my hand up and said, I won't argue with you. And she said,"Yeah, but..." My hand went up again. She ran into her room crying... (she's been really emotional lately, for some reason.)

As soon as this happened J.T. said, "Why are you being mean to my sister?" He has never once defended her....

1 comment:

Cindi Koceich said...

That so sounds like my Abby and Max!!! Except my daughter is older and defends her brother. If he takes something she screams at him, but if I get on to him she doesn't like it at all! I secretly LOVE this about them!!!