Saturday, February 23, 2008

We're home

Andy and I just got home a couple hours ago. We went to Boise, Idaho for a Ranch Management thing.... more on that later. Just wanted to post a quick one before I go to bed....

Good things about the trip:
1. our flights to Boise (pretty smooth and on time)
2. meeting new people from at least four different states
3. getting motivated to improve our business further
4. the espresso bar in the hotel lobby
5. the fun mexican dinner we had with 10 of our new friends
6. that we made it home safely
7. the kids had a great time while we were gone (thanks Grandma Pam and Grandpa Charlie!)

Not so good things about the trip:
1. our flights home (a little bumpy!)
2. the view from our room (a brick wall)
3. it seemed like all we did was eat (and most were heavy meals)
4. the fact that the bartender in the hotel's bar remembered our room number (yep, I think that meant it was time to go home!!)

It was a great trip.... but I am glad to be home!

1 comment:

karen said...

Glad you two had a good time and are home safely! I leave for Portland tomorrow and then Barby and I head to NYC Monday-Saturday. It's going to be chilly but fun.