Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A liberating feeling

I don't think I mentioned this in my last post about the weekend, but I only took my little pocket-size point and shoot camera. All the pictures that I posted were taken with that. I really like that camera! I had decided that, while I might miss out on a few shots, I didn't want to lug around my big ol' camera and lenses. And I am very happy with my decision. I was able to have my little camera in my purse at all times and take photos when I felt like it.

Andy and I are going to Boise, Idaho soon for a ranch management conference. I am taking my little camera on that trip too. We will be in a hotel conference room the entire time so I don't know if I will get to take any pictures anyway. It just isn't worth lugging my big camera bag through three airports and two airplanes. I will let you know if I get any good shots with my little camera....

1 comment:

karen said...

I certainly agree!! I love a small camera that fits in my purse. I've carried one there for years and years! I'm always happy that I can pull it out and use it whenever I want to!!! SMILE & Enjoy!