Friday, February 1, 2008

In memory

Yesterday we lost a member of our family, Bob Winslow. I guess you would call him my step-grandpa. He was married to my Grandma (my mom's mom) for more than half my life. We lost my Grandma in 2005. Bob had been in declining health for many years. We aren't sure when the service will be, probably in late February or early March down in Mill Valley, California where they had lived for the past few years.

Here is a picture of Bob and my Grandma, probably about 10 years ago....

Here's a picture of all of us grandkids on the day of Grandma and Bob's wedding. I was 13 at the time.

We were Bob's only family since he didn't have a family of his own. We were very happy to have him join our family. And now we are all happy that he and my Grandma have been reunited.

1 comment:

karen said...

Sorry to learn of Bob's passing. I know he is at peace now. He was a fortunate man to have been blessed with such a wonderful step family for so many years.