Friday, February 8, 2008

Sunny winter day

Today the sun was out almost all day! It was a nice change from the regular winter weather we've had for awhile. After J.T. and I picked Abigail up from school, we went the park with Wendy, Nolan, Caleb and Amy. We even brought the puppy with us. The kids had a great time playing on the slides and swings. They all wanted to play with the puppy.... she just wanted to sit with Wendy and I and hang out. Here's a picture I took before we left...

Amy didn't want to look at me so I snuck one of her by herself....

This was as close as I got to getting them all to look at me.... and if you are wondering, we don't know who the little girl on the right is.... she played with the kids and wanted to be in the picture!

It started to get breezy so we left around 4:00...

1 comment:

karen said...

Cute pictures of the 5 kids plus 1.
Fun that you could get all of the Albin/Barnwells together for a play time at the park. I'm sure they loved it!