Monday, February 4, 2008

New family member

Look who joined our family over the weekend.... She is a border collie (soon to be working cow dog) that we got from our friends Clint and Christina. Isn't she cute? We have one problem though.... we can't come up with a name for her. Can you help us? Here's some info you might want to know to help come up with a name.... She was born on Christmas Day and we brought her home yesterday (on Superbowl Sunday). We already have dogs names Molly, Belle, and Patch so it really can't rhyme with any of those (gets too confusing when they are working on the ranch). Suggestions?

This is what she did during most of the Superbowl....

So if you have any ideas for puppy names, leave a comment here or send me an email... Thanks!!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

ok, Karsyn's votes are Elsie, Bodhi (she spelled that...she says it is pronounced Bow-dee) and Flicka. Who knows why.....she is a mess!

I am partial to normal stuff like Katie, Callie, or Sasha.

The verdict isn't in on what Jordan likes, she is so indecisive!

karen said...

I'm thinking of a few more names other than "Elli" (for Eli Manning) that I first mentioned. How about "Christa" (for Christmas and Christina V.); I like "Noelle" and "Holly", but they rhyme with Belle and Molly. Guess that's it for now...I'll let you know if I think of any other ideas. Have fun coming up with her name!

Julie said...

she is so cute! what about Tillie or Baskin (I know like Baskin Robbin's ice cream hehe)

Jaime said...

I like Flicka and Elli.
Cute dog.

karen said...

We're still trying to think of names for her: A.J. (for Abigail & J.T.), Pooch (to go with Patch), Babe (to go with Belle)...guess that's it for tonight. Wish I'd met her so I had an idea about her type of personality.