Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day at school

This morning J.T. and I went to Abigail's class for her Valentines Party (he doesn't go to school on Thursdays). The kids each got to frost and decorate a cupcake. J.T. was pretty excited that he could do one too.

Abigail thoroughly enjoyed her cupcake....


Here's Abigail and Nolan.... her favorite Valentine, I bet!

Granny Karen was there too helping with the party so she took this picture of us.... yay, I get to be in a picture every now and then!

The kids exchanged Valentines too.

1 comment:

karen said...

I had a great time visiting Abigail and Nolan's class party today. Paula and I helped with the art project; later I visited with the kids at lunch. We called Nolan's Grandpa at his work in Oregon to wish them a Happy Valentine's Day & a Happy Birthday for tomorrow. It was good seeing J.T. too. He was so sweet to help decorate my cupcake and to do one for Mr. Sanders. A big hug to the 4 of you for a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY and a fun & safe trip this weekend.