Monday, February 11, 2008

Update on Drake

Just wanted to post a quick little update on Drake. He's home now and is in the middle of a new set of chemo treatments. He is able to the treatments here, at a nearby hospital, rather than travel to San Francisco. I believe he has one more week of treatments. Then will go back down to San Francisco for a body scan and more tests to determine how this chemo is affecting him. That's about all I know right now. I will keep you posted. Thanks again for all your continued prayers!

1 comment:

karen said...

I hope things look good after this round of chemo. It would be nice for the whole family to celebrate a very HAPPY birthday for him this month. He's such a dear little boy and has been through so much this last year. He is in my prayers as is the rest of his family.