Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

A- Attached or single: Attached for 12.5 years (married for 9.5)

B- Best Friends: Mary, Sara, Christina

C- Cake or Pie: either one (although not a fan of white cake or peach pie)

D- Day of choice: depends on what's going on

E- Essential item: computer w/ internet access

F- Favorite color: chocolate brown

G- Gummy bears or worms: either one

H- Hometown: Loleta, California

I- Indulgences: designer jeans, photography equipment

J- January or July: July

K- Kids: Abigail and J.T.

L- Life is not complete without: my family and friends

M - Marriage Date: October 24, 1998

N- Number of Siblings: 1 younger sister, Mary

O- Oranges or apples: apples

P- Phobias or fears: snakes, something happening to my family

Q- Quotes: "Everything happens for a reason."

R- Reason to smile: when my house is neat and in order

S- Season: early fall

T- Tag three friends: Julie in Arizona, Amanda in Alabama, and anyone else who wants to

U- Unknown fact about me: I have never done anything chemical to my hair.... what you see is natural!

V -Very favorite store: Hang-Ups, Bloomingdales

W- Worst habit: being judgemental (really trying to change that)

X-ray or Ultrasound: X-rays-- only dental ones, and a few of ultrasounds when I was pregnant

Y- Your favorite food: steak or sushi

Z- Zodiac: Pisces

2 comments:

Shelley said...

no xrays. wow. I am toooo accident prone, apparently, haha!

karen said...

Always fun to read things like this. I read Shelley's too.