Friday, January 25, 2008

Update on Drake

Thank you all who are keeping Drake and his family in your prayers. Things aren't looking too good for him right now so they need all the prayers they can get. They did some testing and the cancer has spread to his lungs and bone marrow. Apparently the last round or two of chemo actually made things worse. It sure is hard to believe that something that is supposed to be helping actually made the cancer grow.

He is home now and will go back to San Francisco for more testing next week. Sara said they are checking out a clinical trial of some sort. I will try to keep you all posted as I receive new information. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

that just gave me the sickest feeling in my stomach...poor baby, I will keep him in my prayers

karen said...

Sad...I'm so sad that Drake is not doing better. I can't believe the treatments made things worse for him. Praying for his healing.