Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My 200th post!

Happy New Year everyone! It's hard to believe it's 2008 already! We had a great time ringing in the new year at a wedding here. Congrats to Donny and Gina! It was so much fun to get dressed up, celebrate a new marriage, dance the night away, and ring in the new year with our friends! We even made it past midnight!

I don't usually make new years resolutions. This is mostly because if I find something I want to change about myself or my life, I want to do it right then. I don't want to do it just because it says a certain date on the calendar.

This is my 200th post.... can you believe it! I really, really appreciate everyone that reads this. It really means a lot to me. If you are reading this, I challenge you to leave a comment for me..... I love to read those too!

Hope you all have a wonderful 2008!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time! Love keeping up with everyone, and you just make it easier!

Maybe we can all get together with the Sigma Alpha alumni this fall! I love any excuse to visit SLO and seeing you all would make it so much more fun!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Sorry--I didn't mean to make that anonymous! It's from me! Samantha :O)

Anonymous said...

I like you blogs, your honest,
direct and amazing!

karen said...

Hi, Sarah I always enjoy your pictures and journal comments in each of you blogs. It's fun to keep up with all the Albin Family activities! I think blogs are a great idea; thanks for making yours so very special! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE 4 OF YOU !!!!