Friday, January 18, 2008

Favorites from 2007

Last year about this time, I picked out my favorite 5 photos that I took for 2006 and put them here on my blog. I had the intention of doing that today. I have a problem, though. I couldn't pick out just 5 or even 10. I came up with 20! It is very hard to narrow it down. I like all 20 of these photos for different reasons. Some, I think, are great portraits. Others have more personal meanings. Some have been on here before and some haven't. Anyway, here they are....





















I hope you like them. It's great for me to see my photography improve over the years. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

karen said...

I love them all...especially the J.T. and Abigail ones, but they are all wonderful! 'Keep up the fantastic work...all of us enjoy the results!