Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My fun job for today

Guess what I am doing today?

Yes, that's right. We are babysitting. Baby Evan came to our house today while his Mommy and Daddy are at work. Here's the boys, hanging out....


Bottle feeding is a new thing for us, but we did just fine. I was wondering if J.T would get jealous that I was holding and taking care of Evan. So far, so good....

Isn't he so adorable? Andy is REALLY hoping that this will make me want another baby....

Evan is asleep right now, but J.T. keeps asking when we get to wake him up....

2 comments:

karen said...

He's adorable & I'm must admit that's a pretty big happy smile on Andy's face in the "all boys picture". Hmmm.... Glad the babysitting is working out well with little Evan...what a sweetheart he is in those pictures.

Julie said...

hehehe...so, do you want another one?