Saturday, September 22, 2007

A great night!

We went to Sara and Kevin's last night for dinner. The kids had a great time playing and making their usual big mess... there were toys and dress-up clothes everywhere!! The four adults were able to sit around and talk. It was so much fun for all of us. We all had a great night spending time with friends.... a home cooked meal (which was great by the way!), a little wine, and interesting conversation (including landlord horror stories). Isn't this what life's all about?

I took a few pictures of the kids in their pajamas before we left. Here they are....
JT and Connor (yes, they have matching pajamas)...



All four of the monsters....

Abigail and Hannah...

We were there until about 10pm. I was the only one that stayed awake for the entire 45 min. trip home.... good thing, since I was driving!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Aren't those quiet drives home the best? I love it when my kids are worn out from a good day with friends and I can relax on the way back.