Thursday, September 20, 2007

Did you know....

**I actually received this as an email (thanks Amanda!!) but I thought would post my answers here.**

Things you might not know about me...

Four jobs I have had in my life.
1 . Pharmacy sales clerk
2. Credit Analyst
3. Assistant to Controller
4. CFO of Albin Livestock & Albin Enterprises (aka The Boss!)

Four movies I would watch over and over.
1 Pretty Woman
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Finding Nemo

Four places I have lived.
1. Pendleton, OR
2. Loleta, CA
3. San Luis Obispo, CA
4. Fortuna, CA

TV shows I watch.
1. Nascar
2. Law & Order reruns
3 CSI reruns
4. Dog: The Bounty Hunter

Four places I have been.
1. Hawaii
2. Cancun
3. Washington DC
4. Las Vegas

4 People who e-mail me (regularly).
1. Mary
2. Julie
3. Karen
4. Kristen

Four of my favorite foods.
1. Cheese enchiladas
2. Sushi (yes, even the raw kind)
3. Steak
4. Pizza

Four places I would like to be right now.
1. Hawaii
2. at the Spa (getting a pedicure, facial, massage, etc)
3. getaway weekend with Andy
4. anywhere that's sunny and warm

Things I am looking forward to this year.
1. Christmas
2. improving my photography skills
3. finding time to read more
4. visiting out of town family and friends

To anyone that reads this, post your own answers on your blog or in an email. I know it takes a few minutes but it's fun to learn new things about your family and friends!

No comments: