Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friends

Julie and Georgia left yesterday morning to go back to Phoenix. I miss them already! We had a great sushi dinner on Tuesday. Even considering the circumstances, it was so great to spend time with Julie (like we used to!), and get to know Georgia better. I am really hoping that we can go to Phoenix sometime in the next year to visit Julie, Eric, Garrett and Georgia.

Yesterday morning I went to say good-bye to Julie and Georgia before they left. I asked Berwyn to take a picture of Julie and I. I don't have any pictures of us together. Here's one....

I hope Julie and Georgia had a good trip back. Hope to see you soon!! I miss you guys!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is a cute picture of us! I still can't believe we didn't have any pictures together.

I miss you tons already-you were such a comfort to me these past few weeks. I'm so thankful you're in my life!