Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baby books updated

Today I sat down to do something I have been wanting to do for awhile: update Abigail and J.T.'s baby books! I wasn't that far behind, but I had a couple birthdays to fill in and a few other things. While I was doing this I came across some pictures and things from when they were little....

Here's a couple pictures from Abigail's fourth birthday....


Look how curly Abigail's hair was!


In J.T.'s book I came across some notes I had made to put somewhere. One of the notes reminded me how J.T. (at age 13-14 months) loved to play with the toilet paper in the bathroom. He would just take it from the roll and feed as much as he could (before he got caught) into the toilet. Here's a couple of pictures of him....

It really is amazing how fast they grow!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

he's apparently always had the sneaky grin he has now,huh?