Monday, July 30, 2007

I survived the girls weekend

I made it back safely yesterday from our girls weekend. We were able to use my brother-in-law's family's vineyard ranch which is totally gorgeous. We had 11 girls and two newborns for the weekend. Not everyone was there at the same time though. Both babies that were there were perfect!

Here's adorable baby Lilly...


We had lunch, relaxed by the pool, chatted about all kinds of things, had some white wine spritzers, cooled off in the very chilly pool, and had a late dinner. We weren't too wild.... I think we were in bed by 11 pm!

On Saturday morning, a couple girls left and four more arrived. We went wine tasting at three different wineries, which were all gorgeous! After this we headed back to the house, had lunch, and spent the afternoon by the pool.

Here's our group from Saturday...


And beautiful baby Katelyn...

I finally got to be in a photo!


We took a walk up the hill into the vineyards and took this photo with my tripod overlooking the Dry Creek Valley of Healdsburg....

Overall it was a great weekend. Mary (my sister) did a fabulous job coordinating and bringing all the food. We had great meals all weekend.... it seemed like all we did was eat! And thanks to Jen for doing the grilling! It was a great getaway for me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed the posting challenage a few weeks ago...sorry about that. Anyway, thank you very much for being there this past weekend. It really means a lot that you make the effort on something important to me. :)