Thursday, July 19, 2007

What goes around, comes around...

I am a firm believer in the saying, "What goes around, comes around." And there is never a better example than when you have a child that acts JUST LIKE YOU! Unfortunately some of the qualities that I don't like about myself, she also has. Andy says that my least favorite qualities are just a little more polished than Abigail's. He also says that he loves that I have these qualities because that's what makes me who I am.

I would imagine that my parents have a good laugh about this "what goes around, comes around" irony quite often. They don't even have to do anything to show me what a brat I used to be... there is a little girl living in my house that does it for them!

I know the reason we butt heads so much, is because we are so alike. I can't count the number of times Andy has said to me, "You have no idea what it's like to live with two of you!"

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I have that problem, x's TWO!