Friday, July 20, 2007

The beach was WINDY!

The kids and I went out to the beach in Ferndale today to try to get some photos of them. We didn't have a whole lot of luck. I thought it would be a pretty good day for photos because the weather was warmish (70 degrees), but not overly sunny. We still had major squinting problems and it was very WINDY (you can tell by Abigail's hair blowing everywhere)!

I am not terribly excited about any of the photos (in terms of portraits), but they are cute snapshots. Here's my favorites...





J.T. was being a stinker and would either make a funny face or keep his eyes closed. And to think he used to be my more cooperative model. Oh well... we will try again another day!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

JT looks like, SISSY! I hafta hold onto you or I will blow away!!

I still think they are cute!