Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

I have been "tagged" by my friend Shelley in Arkansas. I have to tell you eight random facts about myself...

1. I was so mean to my sister when we were growing up that I am surprised she still speaks to me. I am very glad she does because she is one of my best friends.
2. I sucked my thumb until I was nine years old!
3. I had three sets of braces... I wonder why! :) (see #2)
4. When I moved away to college, I gained 25 pounds. Good thing that I lost it all, plus some!
5. I sleep on the left side of the bed (if you are facing it).
6. My mood is greatly improved if things are neat and orderly in my house.
7. When I was a freshman in high school, I tried out for JV volleyball and didn't make it. That was my only attempt at school sports.
8. My first car was a 1978 VW Rabbit.

Now I get to "tag" some of my friends. Since Amanda is the only one with a blog, I tag her and anyone else that would like to join in!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

you are the record holder for the world's oldest thumb sucker....

Anonymous said...

my first car was a 1980 VW Rabbit! tan.

thanks for this fun insight to you and your family - i love it!

sp

Amanda said...

I love it! That was really interesting!