Thursday, July 26, 2007

Girls getaway weekend!

Wine country, here we come! Tomorrow I leave for our 3rd annual girls weekend in Healdsburg. I can't wait. It will be a relaxing, much needed break! Andy will be home holding down the fort (and probably working all weekend) while the kids stay with my parents.

It started in 2005 as Mary's (my sister's) bachelorette weekend. We didn't do any of the normal crazy bachelorette type activities. We relaxed, we had a glass of wine or two, we swam, we went wine tasting, and we chatted! Last year was just as wonderful. This year's activities will be pretty similar....

Here's a couple pictures of us at the bachelorette weekend.

Mary and I (do you think we look alike?)

The whole group, at one of our wine tasting stops (by the way, in case you can't find me, I am the second one from the right... I don't wear my hair down very often!).

1 comment:

Shelley said...

GIRL, you should let the hair down more, it's CUTE!