Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is it really summer?

We had great weather this past weekend for Rodeo Weekend.... we always get nice weather for that. Now, however, we are back to the yuck-o weather. I don't know if it even broke 60 degrees yesterday! I had to put on jeans and a sweatshirt in the afternoon!

Today it's supposed to be a whopping 65 degrees here! I guess I should be somewhat thankful that it's not 108 degrees like it has been in the valley.... but a little sunshine would be nice. I like when it's about 80 degrees... that's my ideal temperature.

How has your weather been?

2 comments:

Just a Small Town Girl said...

I keep thinking the same thing. For some reason, I think Mother Nature and God have this pact with each other. They think that it's funny to "tease" us with a day or two of beautiful here and there, and then make us use our windshield wipers during the week.
It's already July 22, and where is our summer? Like you, I am also thankful that it is not in the 100's.....but would it be all that hard for it to be in the 70's every day? Makes ya think more and more about moving away....but them you'd have so much work to do just to get out of here!

Anonymous said...

We're HOT in the Valley! Cooler than it has been but still around 100. :(

I would trade the cool coastal weather and even some fog for this heat.

I miss jeans and sweatshirts!

Do hope you get some sunshine though!! :)

Samantha