Saturday, July 25, 2009

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

Abigail decided she wanted to enter a scrapbook in the fair.... and she decided she wanted to make the scrapbook about our most recent Hawaii trip. We started organizing everything a couple days ago. Today was the first day that she actually was able to start putting the pages together. I will admit that it's hard for me to not tell her how to do it and make sure it's done perfectly. I think I may be a little bit of a control freak (ya think!)... I know that I need to let her do it her way, even if it's not the same way that I would do it.

Hopefully I can get through the process without trying to do it for her. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

1 comment:

karen said...

She's very creative so I'm sure it will 8 year old perfect : )! She loves a good project so this must be very exciting for her.