Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog book

I have always wanted to get my blog printed and I finally did it... well for 2007 anyway. I used Blurb to do it. I got my book the other day and I am so happy with how it turned out. I am soooo not a product photographer, but I took a shot of the front and back covers so you can see...


It was a pretty easy process, actually. You just download the book software from the website and give them your blog address. Then it slurps it right up.... yes, slurp is their word, not mine. It took all the text and photos and put one entry per page. Then I went through to make sure it was the way I wanted. The hardest part was that I had to replace most of the photos with print quality sizes.... they came over from blogspot in web quality. Other than that, it was easy!
Now onto 2008...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, awesome!!! I can't wait to see it. I totally want to do this with mine now!