Saturday, December 20, 2008

Week of celebration

There's always a lot going on the last week before Christmas vacation. On Thursday evening we had Abigail's 3rd grade winter concert. The photos I took during the concert weren't all that great, but here's a couple I took afterwards.

Nolan and Abigail....

And with her two best girlfriends, Amanda and Emily.

J.T.'s preschool had a visitor on Friday morning. I stayed so I could take photos of Santa with each of the kids. J.T. is quite the character!

We have quite a few things going on this weekend too. Last night the kids stayed overnight with Grandpa Chet and Granny Karen while we went to dinner and the Humboldt State basketball game with Clint and Christina.
I will try to get better about blogging daily this week....

2 comments:

karen said...

Cute pictures of Abigail with Nolan and Emily & Amanda. My best friend, Susie, from elementary school in San Diego now lives in Rogue River, OR. When Nolan's Grandpa cuts my hair, I sometimes meet her for lunch in the same shopping center. 'Gotta call her today; it's her birthday!

Julie said...

OHHHH Humboldt State games.... :-( I have my Jacks sweatshirt...and the website...