Thursday, December 11, 2008

Unbelievable!!!

So this is pretty amazing.... last weekend when I was at the rehearsal for Berwyn and Ken's wedding, I found out something really unbelievable!

I kept looking at Ken's daughter, Brenda (Moore), thinking she looked really familiar. It finally dawned on me that she went to Cal Poly at the same time I did. I finally asked her if she went to Cal Poly and if she was in Sigma Alpha (sorority) and she said yes. She asked what my maiden name was and I told her. Then I said, "but now I am Sarah Albin." She asked if I was Andy's wife. I said yes. She said that Andy was her husband, Ed's, little brother in Alpha Gamma Rho (aka AGR). I was just shocked!

Andy wasn't at the rehearsal but when I went home to pick him up to go to the dinner, I walked in and said, "You are not going to believe this!... Ken's daughter is Brenda Vaca!" I don't think I have ever seen Andy look that shocked.

It was pretty cool seeing Andy and Ed reconnect!

Here's a photo I took of them at dinner after the wedding!

It really is amazing how small a world we live in!

1 comment:

karen said...

I think that story is so neat!! What a wonderful connection for you and Andy to have with Berwyn and Ken. God works in very special ways!