Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's official....

I am proud to announce that as of January 1, 2009, Sarah Albin Photography will officially be in business. I am a little scared, honestly, but I am also very excited!!!

I want to thank everyone for your support and encouragement over the past year (or more) while I "practiced" being in business and finally came to the decision to do it officially. Besides Andy (I wouldn't be able to move forward without his love and support), I especially want to thank Christina Victorine and Kim Emmons for overwhelming encouragement (and of course their business!) lately. I appreciate it more than you know!!

Here's a copy of my business license...

And one of my business cards...


I have a new website too. Check it out, if you have a chance. Please contact me for more information about pricing and appointment scheduling. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Congrats.

karen said...

Congratulations, Sarah! This is going to be an exciting adventure for you. I pray that your talents will be used to their fullest! It's going to fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so proud of you Sarah. You are so awesome at what you do, and better yet, you love it and it shows!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Woohoo!

Samantha

jg said...

Congratulations. You will do fantastic.