Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Detour

Yesterday Andy and I headed to Williams to drop off a couple bulls. We intented to go back to Ukiah for dinner and then spend the night. On our way down, we got a great idea to continue on to Walnut Creek instead. It was about an hour and 45 minutes farther and we got to see Mary, Jeff and Michela!!

I just had my point and shoot camera with me, but I still had to take a few pictures anyway.... Isn't she CUTE!


Can you see what her shirt says? Yes, I bought it for her...

We headed home this morning and now are getting ready to head to the Radelfingers in Ferndale for New Years....

4 comments:

Rosjuane said...

My sil buys tees like that for my kids too. Ya'll are such dorks!! I just say that b/c I don't have any neices or nephews (that weren't already half grown when I inherited them)

Anonymous said...

That shirt Micheala is wearing is adorable. Where did you get that?

Sarah Albin said...

I got it at that "9 months" store (or whatever it's called) at Bayshore Mall.

Amber said...

That is so great that you got to pay them a visit! Being an aunt is awesome...it's always a plus when she is dressed so appropriately!