Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

The food prep is all done... the kids are having a "quiet time" before all the craziness tonight... the outfits are set out... the gifts are wrapped and ready to go... and I am sitting here enjoying a cup of tea while I write this.

I feel very relaxed. I can't ever remember feeling this relaxed on Christmas Eve. I stayed home all day and that probably helped a lot. I gave the kids each a list of the things they needed to clean up or put away. This feels really nice...

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I will get some photos posted as soon as I can.... Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

karen said...

Hope all your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day activities go well. Glad you had a relaxing day at home today.

Anonymous said...

Your post reminds me of Martha Stewart for some reason. Mine was pretty relaxing too.