Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

I took a quick snapshot of the kids in front of our tree before we headed off to Christmas Eve mass...



After mass, we went to Andy's grandma's house for the annual Renner family Christmas Eve gathering. Here's us in front of her tree.... our one family shot for the holidays...


And with Andy's parents...



We had a great dinner followed by lots of gifts... Abigail was VERY excited to get this American Girl doll from Santa. Her name is Katelyn (Kate for short)...


I don't think I have seen J.T. more excited to get this chainsaw.... should I be worried about my walls?


We had a great night! We got home around 10:30 and had to put out cookies and milk for Santa and food for the reindeer. Then it was off to bed....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Abigail's American Girl. McKenzie also got one (Julie) from Santa. I think I like it more than she does. I saw that Abigail also got a bed. Is that actually from American Girl or from Target?

karen said...

All these pictures are exceptionally good. Everyone looks so happy! A Merry Christmas was had by all...and that's wonderful!