Wednesday, July 16, 2008

With vs. Without

Today we traveled to Boise, ID for a Ranch Management meeting. In fact, I am writing this from airplane…. I will have to wait till I have an internet connection to post it though. I have been joking all along that after our vacation with the kids last week, Andy and I would need another vacation after our vacation.

The traveling process is so amazingly different with kids, than without. Our flight from Eureka to San Francisco (en route to Maui) had six kids on it. As you can imagine the boarding area was noise and pretty high-energy. Today the boarding area was so eerily quiet that I felt the need to whisper. Checking in and boarding the plane was so simple and carefree today that it felt strange. I felt like we were forgetting something or someone.

This will be good for us to get away and concentrate on our business a little….

1 comment:

karen said...

Hope your time in Boise was well spent in learning more about running your business. Travel is not easy for little ones, but it will get easier as they get older.