Monday, July 7, 2008

More beach time

This was the only day that we split up from the Victorines. They wanted to go snorkeling and we decided not to go. While Andy and I would've loved to go, we decided the kids probably wouldn't want to try it. We didn't want to go the trouble of renting the gear and driving awhile, if they weren't going to do it.

We went to the beach across the street for a couple hours. We bought some boogie boards a couple days ago, which has been fun. Andy got some pictures of me *trying* to do it.... It was so fun, and I didn't even wipe-out too bad!

We headed to Wailea for lunch. After that we drove as far as you can go on the south part of Maui. We ended up at La Perouse Bay. I know it's hard to see in the picture, but the dark spots are hardened lava, not sand.





What a day!


1 comment:

karen said...

I like that first shot of you on the Boogie Board. It looks like you're in mid-air. Also like the one of the kids sleeping with their bears.