Monday, July 28, 2008

It's so hard...

to be in family portraits and be taking them too! This morning we made attempt number 2 at family photos. Yesterday was our first try. Both times, we used Andy's Uncle Tom's gorgeous pond in his yard. Not only is it impossible to see what's going on or how the picture looks when you are in it, but when the remote isn't working right, it sure is frustrating (to say the least).

We got a few decent ones (out of the 500 shots we took... yeah, I really took that many!).

This one of Andy and I is probably my favorite out of all the ones we took. Getting this shot made it worth it because we haven't had a good one of the two of us in quite awhile...

One each of the kids...

And here's a couple of outtakes...


I think the ducks were glad to get us out of their pond...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, 500 hundred pictures!?! Looks like Abigail was getting tired in the one with her and Andy. Does she have another one that's more of a pose just of her? Karen

Sarah Albin said...

I just realized I left Abigail's individual shot out. It's added in there now...

*Jennifer* said...

these are great pictures!!!