Sunday, July 13, 2008

High School Class Reunion

Last night we went to my 15 year class reunion. We didn't get it together and have a 10 year. We barely got it together to have last night's event. I think there were around 150 people in my graduating class and there were about 25 people at the reunion last night.

We ended up just having a mixer at Las Cazuelas. It was fun though. I got to catch up with a few people so that was good. And we had a great dinner beforehand with the Emmons and the Letters.

Front: Sonja Matsen Armstrong, Emily Wright Duey
Second: Kaitlyn Zimmer Wilder, Kim McKenzie Emmons, Amy Johnson Letter, Jessica Hapgood Gillette, Tami Pollard Engman, Deanna Gundlach Machado, Sarah Giacomini Albin, Jeremy Stanfield, Jason Barger,
Third: Adam Glaser, Andy Giannini, Clint Duey, Ivan Brownell, Hec Wood, Dan Meador, Jeramie Bowen, Brandon Kasso, Donovan Diaz,
Back: Rick Crawley, Ryan Henry, Ryan Cox

Just for fun, here's my high school graduation photo. Yes, that's my dad handing me my diploma. He was School Board president at the time so he was able to do that. Pretty cool huh? It's really hard to believe that it's been 15 years since graduation.

Maybe we will be more organized the next time around. We did talk about trying to combine with a couple other classes. We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

karen said...

Nice picture of you classmates.  I like thatrestaurant; it has good food & plenty of space.  My class now combines with the class before and after us for our reunions.  It seems to work out well.