Thursday, June 21, 2007

Swimming lessons started

On Tuesday the kids started swimming lessons. They both really enjoy them. Abigail had a big smile on her face the entire time! They each go for 30 minutes, twice a week for four weeks. Today was the second day. Abigail's class goes first. Here are some shots I took today...

Like usual with any sport, Abigail is very concerned about smiling for the camera.



The teacher gave them goggles, flippers, and a foam "noodle" to help them get used to the water.

JT was pretty antsy to get in the water while Abigail was having her class. He finally got his turn...

He wasn't crazy about floating on his back.

JT and the little girl in his class loved to splash each other...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

JT and I have something in common. I am pretty leary of back-floating myself!

I have GOT to get Karsyn enrolled. I am so lazy!