Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's been a great 10 years!

Tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of my and Andy's graduation from Cal Poly University, San Luis Obispo! I can't believe it. On one hand it seems like ages ago, but it also seems like it was just yesterday. There are parts I really miss, especially seeing my friends.

I know these photos are not very good scans, but it's the best I could come up with. Here are Andy and I...


This is my roommate, Kristen, and I. We lived together for three years.... and we still like each other! We don't get to see each other too often, but when we do, it's great to catch up!

I feel like quite a bit has happened in the past ten years. Here are the ten biggest things:

  1. Andy and I were married in October 1998.

  2. We bought our first home in Loleta at that time.

  3. We were able to go to Hawaii for a week to celebrate our 1st anniversary since our honeymoon in Cancun was interrupted by Hurricane Mitch.

  4. We started our own ranching operation in 1999.

  5. Abigail was born in September 2000.

  6. We decided that I could be a stay-at-home (more like a work-at-home) mom.

  7. We moved to Fortuna in October 2002.

  8. JT was born in October 2003.

  9. I celebrated my 30th birthday, which was difficult for me. At the time, I didn't like the thought of not being in my 20s anymore. I am okay with that now.

  10. We bought out my dad's cow-calf operation in November 2006.

I am sure there are other important things, but these are the things that stick out the most. It really is amazing how fast time goes by...

No comments: