Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!

I want to wish all the fathers in my life a very happy Fathers Day....
Especially to Andy, the father of my children. He is a great Daddy and much of the time, Abigail and JT would much rather go somewhere with Daddy than stay home with Mommy! Here are a couple of pictures of Andy with the kids.... the first is on Easter 2004. Abigail was 3 1/2 and J.T. was 6 months old.

This picture was obviously taken around Christmas 2005... he is much better at being silly with them!


To my Dad for being a wonderful father all these years, even when it hasn't been easy... and for being a great Papa! Here is one of my dad and I when I was about 8 months old.

To Chet for being a great father, father-in law, and grandfather. Here is one of Chet and Andy when Andy was almost two.

We will be celebrating with our families with a BBQ tonight. Hope all the other fathers out there have a great day!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I think we are grilling too! Have a great day!